OpenEqual (Europe) Ltd., a start-up in the near-shore development arena, is currently seeking individuals for full time programmer (multiple openings) and Linux system administrator (one opening) positions for projects in the U.K., working near-shore, in our office in Budapest.
The successful candidate for the Senior programmer position:-
- Has good English communication skills both oral and written
- Has a problem solving attitude
- Has years of relevant experience
- Is a good team player
- Has strong server-side Java skills
- Has deep understanding of web-technologies
- Has good SQL skills
- Is familiar with Linux
For our Junior programmers, we would like to see:
- People who are enthusiastic about learning new stuff
- Who want to work in a great team
- Know Java to some degree and are keen to learn more about it
For our Linux System Admin, we want someone who can solve problems quick whether it is:-
- mail server
- web servers
- you name it.
We are a startup, don't google us just yet but we a have good business model and great potential.
You can expect to be well compensated depending on your experience, of course.
You will join a great team of experienced developers who worked together in the last 18 or so month.
You will learn new things all the time.
You will have a great laugh, on most days.
So, why wouldn't you want to join us, right now?
Please send your CV to:
ps. At the moment our hosting company experiences difficulties with their connection, which will surely be solved soon, but can you please make sure that the emails are CC-ed to this email address too, just in case: email@example.com
ps2. I will not check back here very often. I am happy to answer any questions directed to me by email.Mutasd a teljes hozzászólást!