Dutch company's Budapest-based subsidiary is looking for full time programmer colleagues!
For our Serious Gaming department we are developing both project-specific as well as generic software.
Our Flash and HTML front-ends will be using Java based services to create an experience for both the player as the organization.
We are looking for programmers in the entire field.
Required is hands-on experience with server and web related programming using:
· Java SE and EE, including version 5 and up with annotations;
· Java Server Pages with tag libraries;
· Hibernate persistence service. Version 3 with the native API and annotation;
· Synchronous and asynchronous client/server communication using XML or AMF.
· Web development with the Spring framework;
· Experience and affinity with network gaming, specifically multi player services with low to high concurrency levels;
· Affinity with and preference for Flash technology for front-end development;
· Have worked with MySQL databases.
Required is real-life experience in:
· Development with Adobe Flash CS3, specifically object oriented programming in ActionScript 3;
· Use of design patterns and ASDoc for professionalizing Flash development;
· Client/server communication from Flash modules to servers in XML and/or AMF;
· Development of interactive games.
· Experience with both Eclipse and Flex builder;
· Experience with SVN version control system;
· Affinity with data modeling for games;
· Background in Java development;
· Understanding of server side technology.
Please send your application and CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.comMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!