A startup in vision based automation and a solution provider for the semiconductor industry and high-precision manufacturing clients, is seeking talented and innovative programmers with C# software development experience, and machine vision, robotics and automation interest.
Qualified candidates will have a "projects" based experience that provides understanding of both system architecture and design in applied machine vision, vision based metrology and vision guided robotic motion systems. The position is a part time position (20hrs/week). Telecommuting is a possibility.
- Communicate effectively, speak, read technical specs, and program in English
- Experience with Microsoft .NET 2 c#, C, C++
- Familiarity with any integrated development environment (IDE), preferably MS Visual Studio 2005
- Willing to perform test and documentation phases of programs if required
- Familiarity with machine vision principles
- Experience with any source code control systems is a plus.
This position is located in Budapest / Budakalasz, Hungary.
Please contact Zsolt Domokos firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume or for more information.Mutasd a teljes hozzászólást!