Our Client is a high-growth American company, the worldwide leading supplier of enterprise management systems, develops and supports the deployment of advanced database management products, development tools and complex e-Business applications.
Position: Senior Instructor
- Instructor is expected to master new services, technology and internal processes shortly after their release, and prepare to deliver the corresponding curriculum to meet customer demand. Will use class evaluations and act upon data for continuous improvement of delivery methods;
- Instructor will teach public customer classes from the provided courseware, as well as deliver tailored on-site events encompassing diverse curriculum needs; achieving quarterly utilization and quality targets;
- Instructor will assist in expanding curriculum breadth to meet customer needs; work with managers to develop and execute action plans to improve quality of classroom instruction, and recommend improvement ideas to management in areas of facilities, products, and curriculum, and departmental collaboration.
- Will also be expected to engage in special projects such as curriculum review, composition of custom courseware, and product testing for new releases
- University or college degree
- 2-3 years of teaching and/or consulting experience
- Knowledge of: Oracle Application Server, Portal, Java programming, ADF, SQL
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Hungarian and English Excellent presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel
firstname.lastname@example.orgMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!