We develop complex web applications, portals, and corporate sites, mainly for our clients in Western Europe.
Thanks to the work provided to our enterprise-grade partners our background is well-established, however, due to our size and mentality, we deem our company culture as that of a well-organized startup.
When working for us, human and professional fairness is not only a spoken objective, but an objective put into action.
- Project management of web software development and web maintenance projects.
- Deliver projects using agile project management methodology and processes (typically Scrum/Kanban).
- Keep the roadmap and the deadlines.
- Ensuring communication between customers and web developers.
- Account management: systematic management of customer requirements via direct client communication, recording internal (Jira) and, if necessary, external systems.
- Dialogue with project stakeholders.
- Consulting with customers about the recommended solutions.
- Achieve and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Hand over and test the delivered work of the developers. Developers should demo and/or present the results of the automated tests.
- Project aftermath demos to clients.
- Keep the project management software up-to-date (Jira).
- Capacity planning.
- Preparing monthly budget statements.
ABOUT OUR PROJECTS
- Our Western European & US clients value our high-quality-work and continued support in delivering value to their projects.
- Multi-year projects, custom business applications.
- Agile methodology is applied by the support of our Agile coach.
- Automated tests, continuous deployment/integration.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and preferably Hungarian.
- Exceptional communication skills, persuasion.
- Strong, customer service-oriented client management skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a cross-functional team with successful collaboration.
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative.
- Professional and confident appearance/attitude.
- Scrum / Kanban experience.
- Experience with Drupal or other CMS.
- Have the willingness to travel.
- Experience with enterprise clients.
- Experience in international conferences.
WHAT WE OFFER
- International and domestic projects with high expectations professionally.
- Competitive salary.
- Active support from our Agile coach.
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team.
- Modern, centrally located office in Budapest’s city center.
- No overtime.
- Flexible work hours.
- Trainings + on the job experience
- Domestic and foreign conferences.
- A personal startup atmosphere.
- Exciting team building events, native American English to help English learners.
- Snacks provided on a permanent basis, fruit, premium coffee, tea, darts, frequent professional massage visits, company electric guitar and amplifier.
To apply you please send your CV to email@example.com.
Twitter: BRAINSUM (@BrainsumCOM)
Web: HomeMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!