• BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related field
• Excellent coding skills and knowledge about C++
• C++, SQL, RDBMS, Google Protobuf, Socket API, Messaging like JTIBCO, MQ, Shell, PERL, Linux/UNIX, Python
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Good interpersonal and written skills
• Analytical approach with an eye for detail and emphasis on accuracy
• Experience in any of the following would be an advantage
• Experience developing high-performance analytics or distributed systems
• Knowledge or experience in Consumer Risk, Derivatives
• Experience in financial software development
• Experience using PL|SQL
• Strong mathematical background - knowledge of statistical optimization methods is especially helpful
• Prior exposure to Market Risk domain and understanding of VaR, valuation engines, Time-Series is a plus
What we offer:
• Work with huge and high-performant systems: big data, multi-threaded and complex systems.
• Insight into Citi’s world on how we address different financial risks to guarantee safety for customers.
• Risk Management activities in global financial services organization.
• Exposure to corporate strategic initiatives.
• Great salary package and career path.
• Home office and dynamic working hours.
• Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment.
If you are interested in the positions, please send your CV to Balint
Pápai, IT Recruitment Divison Manager: email@example.com or call +36
20 328 7080 https://www.linkedin.com/in/balintpapai/Mutasd a teljes hozzászólást!