We are looking for a
- Barbara Némethvitaindítója
Junior Application Specialist
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
• Delivery and management of high quality applications and solutions including business analysis, implementation, testing, documentation, operation control and technical support of development and system integration.
• Manage the production and test environment in strict cooperation with various vendors and support teams both on local and international level.
• Co-ordinate all functions needed to develop, deploy, maintain, run and upgrade these applications including change, incident and problem management.
• Application related life-cycle management.
• Support of outsourced IT operation with analysis, improvement ideas and also with the regular maintenance of the application related checklist.
• Creating and improvement of the application environments.
• Database, connectivity and web server administration.
• Building and implementing job scheduling.
• Supporting test activities.
• Security and compliance related activities on application level including related documentation.
• Providing support and advice to projects on the level of applied technology.
• Assist in setting up the production environment and provide support in implementation testing.
• Test the applications and systems from a business and technical perspective.
• Participate in test planning activities and develop the test design, evaluate business requirements for testability and participate in the definition of acceptance criteria.
• Develop the business test scenarios, test cases for verifying that the system meets the intent of the design from a business perspective, and at times participate in testing of business processes.
• Has both business knowledge and specific industry expertise.
• Evaluate the non-functional requirements for testability and participate in the review of the technical acceptance criteria.
• Develop the test scenarios and test cases for verifying that the “system is built right”.
• Support and maintain business applications.
• Execute ITIL processes on application level.
• Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• – operation and maintenance of business applications,
• – test activities,
• – implementation,
• – problem and incident management,
• – configuration management,
• – capacity planning,
• – performance and change management,
• – service provider management,
• – security and compliance,
• – providing support and advice to end users on functional issues and requirements.
• Contribute to the vision on the IT requirements whilst anticipating on future customer, industry and information technology trends.
• Provide technical advice to project managers and team leaders.
• Advise clients in analysis of business, system and customer requirements for the selection of technical solutions.
• College or University degree in IT.
• 2-3 years of IT experience.
• Thorough knowledge of data processing, telecommunications and computer operations.
• Knowledge of and compliance with all job related policies, procedures and regulations.
• Fluency of written and spoken English.
• Team working skills.
• Ability to work under stress.
• Result orientation.
• Time management, priority setting, ability to keep deadlines, discipline.
• Accurate, focused and proactive working attitude, all according to standards.
• Efficient learning ability.
• Cooperative attitude.
• Willingness to take responsibility.
• Customer focus.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to Barbara Németh, IT Recruitment consultant:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 1 998 00 45Mutasd a teljes hozzászólást!