We are looking for Project Portfolio Manager
- Barbara Némethvitaindítója
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
The Project Portfolio Manager will work in the service management team distributed in 3 countries (Italy, Hungary, UK) and coordinated across competence center activities related to operations and evolution.
• Data collection to perform project portfolio and overall capacity reporting.
• Monitoring the overall services that have to be in line with the targets both in terms of volume and quality.
• Taking the lead in preparation and production of regular reports and presentations.
• Facilitating structural changes and process adoption.
• Coordination and collation of demands.
• Bachelor or higher degree.
• Experience in multinational environment is an advantage (organizational structure and workflow management)
• Knowledge of project management methodology and terminology, experience of software development lifecycle is an advantage.
• Knowledge of MS Windows and Office with specific emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
• Fluent English
• Analytical and structured way of thinking, with multitasking personality.
• Must be able to work under pressure in a complex international environment with minimal supervision.
• Good organizational skills and a structured approach to work with rapidly changing requirements and priorities, ability to adapt to new tools and processes quickly.
• Flexibility and interpersonal skills, team player.
• Willingness to travel occasionally.
• Knowledge of project portfolio management in banking environment is an advantage.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to Barbara Németh - email@example.comMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!