Looking for a job that makes sense? Your contribution will save lives.
HandInScan Zrt. is a health-tech company focusing on the unmet and critical need of reducing healthcare-associated infections.
Our Semmelweis Scanner is an innovative device for providing immediate quality-assured feedback regarding hand hygiene.
We are engineers, developers, technicians, sales and marketing professionals providing our best for developing our hand hygiene solution and related knowledge-sharing training worldwide.
• Participate in architecture decisions and complex image processing development tasks
• Structure and extend our embedded control software
• Make our hand hygiene image processing module even better
• Write clean, modular, testable code
• Experience with OpenCV, image processing and machine learning
• Knowledge of version control systems (we use git)
• Basic Linux and networking know-how
• Mathematical mindset - you know algorithms well
• Intermediate English know-how (both written and oral)
• Experience with embedded environments is a plus (we have custom linux built with buildroot, running on ARMv7 based system )
• Experience with CI systems is a plus (we use jenkins)
• Experience with agile methodologies is a plus
• You have excellent collaboration and communication skills
• You have a “can do” attitude, you are always thinking in possible solutions
• You are proactive, agile and entrepreneurial
• You are keen on learning something new every day, you are using state-of-the art technologies
• You are fun to work with
• You are honest, reliable, and you dare to ask questions
What we offer
• A young, innovative and well-funded company
• Smart and open-minded colleagues
• Startup environment without dumb rules
• Pleasant and friendly working atmosphere in a very cool and green office on Gellért-hill, Budapest
• Company laptop
• Agile development, TDD, CI
• Insight into the world of hospital infection control
How to apply
If you are interested please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
http://www.handinscan.com/wp-content/uploads/HinS_Image_processing.pdfMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!