Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
IT Infrastructure Engineer
for its multinationl partner working in the automotive industry.
• Support of IT infrastructure systems at all locations
• First line software and hardware setup and troubleshooting
• Operation of data backup systems
• Support the server and network environments (VMware, Windows servers, SANs, switches, routers, wireless networks)
• Handle virus protection activities (McAfee)
• Proactive monitoring of IT Systems and preventative maintenance
• Responding to IT Helpdesk calls
• Minimum 2-3 years of IT related experience (Higher level degree in IT is desired)
• Excellent systems’ support skills (Minimum 2 years of relevant experience of networked PC support in MS Windows environment)
• Advanced understanding of TCP/IP
• Solid understanding of virus protective methods (McAfee)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, IIS 5-8, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Windows Terminal Server
• Good knowledge of English – both written and spoken
• Willingness to travel and stay on-site.
• Valid driving licence (B category)
• Familiarity with multinational companies
• Trustworthy, communicative, helpful and reliable personality
• Initiative, flexible and driven approach of work and interactions
• Fejér county, Hungary
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.Mutasd a teljes hozzászólást!