for one of the leading international companies in ICT.
What we offer
• Young and friendly team.
• Continuous development opportunities in IT.
• Career opportunities within the company.
• Modern and comfortable working environment.
• Managing and maintaining an open cloud platform.
• Monitoring on platform level.
• Second level support, technical incident handling and troubleshooting.
• Collaboration, alignment, proactive steering of partners.
• Continuous improvement of operational team and tasks by standardization and automation.
• Patch- and release management.
• Capacity management.
• Documentation and development of operations guide.
• General incidents, problem, change, and configuration management.
• Involve 3rd level support, if necessary.
• Strong focus on optimization and automation of platform-related tasks.
• Supporting involved teams with necessary information.
• Ability to proactively manage and steer the participating units and partners.
• Proactively engage necessary units and teams to achieve results.
• 1-6 years of experience in UNIX/Linux virtualization platforms and storage management.
• Good understanding of cloud architecture, storage and network.
• Experience in operations of virtualized platforms.
• Has good communitacion skills both in Hungarian and English.
• Excellent teamworker but able to work independently, as well.
• Reliable, flexible, precise, pro-active, customer-oriented.
How to apply:
• If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
• or call +36 30 291 3089.Mutasd a teljes hozzászólást!