Frontend Developer (Debrecen) (INTS/11/16)
- Laura INTSvitaindítója
Our partner is seeking for a Frontend Developer for its office in Debrecen. The new colleague will be primarily responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and support of our partner’s core applications.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Design and perform web based development using agile methodologies, including unit testing, code reviews, continuous delivery, etc., along with leveraging a variety of technologies to implement projects, such as AngularJS, NodeJS etc. In addition, code must be designed to scale and follow best security practices
• Learn core business processes, follow best software engineering practices and code craftsmanship from team leaders, perform code reviews
• Make bug fixes for issues found in production and minor enhancements to existing applications
• Help monitor production releases and react quickly to any issue along with developing appropriate production monitors for applications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
• 2+ years experience in software development
• Core competency in computer science: general programming, logic, problem solving, data structures, algorithms, etc.
• Experience working with AngularJS, NodeJS and HTML5
• Experience with micro-services architectures, distributed systems and RESTful APIs
• Team player capable of working independently
• Ambitious in the field of computer science and capable of learning new concepts, technologies, programming languages and software development lifecycles
• Ability and willing to learn core business processes
• Intermediate communication skills (English)
• Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs
• Medical benefits
• Travel insurance with global coverage
• Rich benefits package
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your professional CV to email@example.com.
Munkaerő-közvetítési nyilvántartási szám: XVI-M-001/3777-2/2013Mutasd a teljes hozzászólást!
Tetszett amit olvastál? Szeretnél a jövőben is értesülni a hasonló érdekességekről?