Intland Software is a fast-growing B2B software (Application Lifecycle Management) solution provider. Our product codeBeamer ALM is a platform that helps our clients manage the complexity of their elaborate software system development processes. While the company is based in Stuttgart, Germany, its international team includes members in Hungary, the US, UK, and Asia.
We are now looking for a
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
In this position, you will be working with our software development and testing teams, participating in the planning and execution of manual and automatic software testing. Join us if you are an innovative and proactive tester and would like to augment your experiences in an international environment with the latest technologies and systems to help you.
You're a good candidate if you do not like taking the beaten path in your work, but would rather apply creative solutions to achieve the desired goals; if you love to see the related business processes that your work has impacted; and if you love working in a team, efficiently communicating with programmers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Use Selenium or Selenide for Test Automation
• Maintain test environments
• Actively participate in the development of our product with creative ideas and feedback
• Create and execute test cases
• Report issues during developing/testing cycle
• Give input to the Test Lead for creating test results
• Take part in the continuous improvement of Test Automation scripts and Regression Test Sets
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE:
• College or university degree
• 3-5 years work experience in Testing (Agile or V-Shape-based development cycle)
• Fluent in English, with German language skills being an advantage
• Basic programming skills
• Excellent problem solving skills, openness, analytical thinking, team player capable of working individually
While not a direct requirement, it’s an advantage if you have:
• Experience in Test Management
• College or University degree in IT / a relevant field
• Experience with automated testing
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A job at a fast-paced, increasingly successful international software company with offices in Stuttgart, Germany & Silicon Valley, US
• Remote work environment
• A young and close-knit international team
• Competitive compensation based on qualifications & experience
Interested? To apply, send your CV to email@example.com.Mutasd a teljes hozzászólást!