Our Client provides Microsoft ERP software to huge companies in the CEE region. To fully support their partners they provide full-scale services from selling to implementation, training, system design and support.
The company is looking for a junior and a senior system administrator.
2-3 /5+ years’ of experience in Windows administration
Core infra knowledge and admin experience (AD, DNS, DHCP)
Support experience (user management, helpdesk/service desk)
You should apply if feel like:
• continuing your career at dynamically growing IT consulting company
• using your skills, gain professional experience in an innovative company
• working in a young and international environment along with experts of the field
Your main responsibilities would include:
• being the first point of contact for the in-house users
• resolve IT incidents, fix problems and administer regional/local IT infrastructure (servers and network)
• participate in regional level server and network administration
• perform scheduled maintenance and changes on the regional/local IT infrastructure, systems and services
What we expect from you:
• degree in IT or equivalent combination of education
• minimum 3 year experience in IT support and administration in Microsoft environment
• experience in Windows server/client operating systems, Networking (LAN/WAN), Windows services (File/Print server, web server, domain controller, firewall, SMTP, virtualization, registry, services, etc.), PowerShell scripting
• MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS (2008 R2 or higher version)
• strong knowledge in MS Windows infrastructure core services such as AD, DNS,CA and MS Exchange 2013
• good command of English
• relevant Microsoft certifications/exams
• Linux knowledge and experience is advantage What we offer you:
• training opportunities, professional development, opportunity to gain Microsoft certifications
• participation in regional/international projects
• competitive compensation package
• great working atmosphere, young and dynamic team
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV in English and Hungarian to firstname.lastname@example.org.
system administratorMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!