You are finishing your BsC or MA (a)? You want to work for a startup and build a global company(b)? If yes to both (=a&b),we should talk!
We are currently interviewing “Junior developers” to build the largest exception database,
developers community and company around exceptions.
That’s right. We are building a platform that enables IT professionals anywhere to share information on exceptions more easily, learn from eachother’s discoveries, and make their own systems better and more reliable.
We used technology growth hack to gain initialtraction.
Developers from 120 countries are using our product (MVP). We will give you room for
experiments, deep dives in to new waters and great mentoring.We are located in the XII.district.
The office is in the founders’ basement (feels like a garage).
We need someone who:
• Programs in JAVA and/or Scala.
(the program is wriDen in Scala, you will learn it anyway)
• Is or wants to become a Full stack developer,
• Wants the challenge of working for a startup
• Yearns to learn
• Independent thinking;
• Transparency: both on a professional and personal level
• Consistency and reliability - in short: the job os delivered on time
Apply now! email@example.com
We are amazed if you:
• Know the concept of gamification (you do not need to be a gamer, but if you are, bonus points!)
• Are a contributing member of StackOverFlow - knowing its ins-and-outsMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!