Our client is an automotive company lookin for SAP developer
- Analysis, design and transfer of business requirements into a SAP HU/Serial number, SAP WM/MM, SAP PP landscape.
- Major contribution in architecting solutions.
- Implementation, customizing and programming in the area
- Development of training material, configuration and process documentations and organization of training courses
- Preparing system documentation.
- Review project requests describing user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Identify and evaluate industry trends to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
- Conducts detailed analysis sessions with end users and business SMEs.
- Defines functional business requirements.
- Suggests options and recommendation solutions to key business users.
- Troubleshoots functional issues.
- Work with vendor project teams on implementation projects.
- Provide Level 3 support of SAP HU/Serial number, SAP WM/MM, SAP PP applications.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Computers, Information Technology, or related field
- Demonstrated experience (> 7 years) of increasing responsibilities within a global, multicultural, multi-location organization.
- Must have these technical skills SAP HU/Serial number, SAP WM/MM, SAP PP and competitor products knowledge.
- Experience in handling Vendor teams.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects.
- A global perspective with the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholder interests, simultaneously managing conflicting priorities and business interests.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing customer-facing, strategic projects as well as Application Development projects.
- Good ABAP/Java programming skills is a plus.
- Ability to influence and drive change.
- Project Management experience.
- Possess advanced skills in cross-cultural awareness, leadership, influence, communication, problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Experience in building the processes, metrics, controls, governance, and organization necessary to deliver mission critical projects.
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time.
- Willingness to work overtime to meet project deadlines.
- Willingness to submit to a background screen and a drug test, if required
- Fejér county
Please send your application to email@example.comMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!