Java Web Developer
Job Type: Full time / Freelance
Location: Central Budapest, Hungary
Company name: Superyachts.com
Salary: To be negotiated
The Superyachts.com creative office in Budapest is looking for a talented and motivated web developer to join our team. Ideal candidate will have passion for web and be curious to experiment with different cutting edge technologies and tools.
- prototype and build features working with the creative and production teams
- hack on things and not be afraid to innovate to get the job done
- help in porting legacy modules to a new platform
- help optimize current infrastructure and architecture
- work on a very dynamic project generating lots of traffic in a HA environment
- a graduate or experienced professional
- willing to tackle the hard problems first
- proud to work to a high standard
- a self-starter with a 'can do' mentality
You have some or all of the following technical skills:
fundamental knowledge and understanding of object-oriented design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
expert understanding of the http protocol
experience in building web application using PlayFramework with Java
comfortable working with PHP5 (all legacy modules are written in PHP)
knowledge of cross browser compatibility issues
comfortable working with Linux and doing some basic administrative and maintenance tasks
comfortable working and writing simple bash scripts
good understanding of Relational DB (Postgresql, MySQL)
Experience with building, using and documenting REStful web services/APIs
experience with source control tools (Git, Subversion, etc.)
Test Driven Development (TDD) and experience with SCRUM methodology
Familiar with AWS and some of the most popular services(EC2, S3)
Any nationality welcome but you need to be able to speak/write English well and be available to work from our Budapest office on a daily basis.
Please send a CV and links to examples of your best work to email@example.com
(Due to the amount of applications a job like this receives, we regret that we cannot reply to everyone so please accept that if you haven't heard back from us within 1 month, we won't be considering you for the position.)Mutasd a teljes hozzászólást!