J2EE developer position
We are a software development company for supply chain solutions, headquartered in Munich / Germany.
As innovative provider of BPM (Business Process Management) and LES (Logistics Execution Systems) solutions we are leading the market in the chemical industry and in high-tech spare part management. We deploy state of the art technology (such as Android apps, biometrics or RFID Auto-ID solutions), creating value for our blue chip customers such as Henkel, Fujitsu, Nokia, Wacker and many more. You can find more information at star/trac - supply chain solutions
For our new development center in Debrecen, we are seeking to employ some highly motivated talents (full time / part time with a min. of 30 hrs p. wk).
- Experience in JAVA programming (basic knowledge of J2EE)
- Experience with SQL
- Practice in some kind of version control system (e.g. CVS, SVN, Git, ...)
- Good English skills (daily communication both verbal and written)
Nice to have (optional):
- Experience with
-Spring Framework (Core, Web MVC, ...)
-MyBatis/iBATIS persistence framework
- German language skills
What we offer:
- International team, close collaboration in permanent exchange with Munich HQ
- Competitive salary, prospect for personal development in a growing company and environment
- Working with the newest technologies (Android, RFID, ...)
How to apply:
Send your CV and a short motivation cover to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the mail please indicate if you would be working full time or part time.Mutasd a teljes hozzászólást!