Location: Graphisoft Park, Budapest, Hungary
About us: ChemAxon is an open and friendly science driven company working with world leading life science researchers to progress the value and utility of chemistry information. We provide a unique and transparent environment in which you can consider and create the best possible technical solutions for demanding users.
Your tasks will be:
- Develop, improve and maintain ChemAxon’s SharePoint based products
- Enchance ChemAxon’s ASP.NET API
- Work on libraries and products using ChemAxon ASP.NET API
Experience, skills and knowledge you should bring to us:
- BSc or higher degree in IT or related field
- SharePoint 2010 Development experience
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
Extras that we would appreciate:
- Experience in automated and unit testing
- Experience using Team Foundation Server
Experience, skills and benefits we can give to you:
- Competitive salary in a growing and improving company
- To be a part of a young, creative and progressive team
- Pleasant and homely atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, flexible working hours, training packages, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs...
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment
- Creating cutting edge technology in cheminformatics
- Working with agile (Scrum/Kanban/XP) methodologies
- Ability to work with global Top500 client companies including GSK, Thomson Reuters, Pfizer, Elsevier, etc...
How to apply:
Please send your CV and application in English to email@example.comMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!