A Front End Designer is required for a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension.
You must have career ambition, great communication skills and enthusiasm for cutting edge front end design. You will have at least 2 years of front end design under your belt already and be looking to build on that experience and be part of an exciting commercial software endeavor. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of professionals, who are driven and passionate about their work.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- This role is about taking complex pages and making them intuitive, as well as designing new product pages and creating joined up, delightful user experiences.
- You don't need to be able to write or understand Back End code; you do need to know how to build the HTML and CSS for your own design work, cut up PSDs and export elements for developers to use.
- You must have the taste to tell good from great, an ability to design great web applications, and a portfolio including practical examples of your work.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You'll need demonstrable experience with designing and prototyping web pages for commercial web sites or applications.
- You'll be working productively and creatively in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or similar tools, providing HTML and CSS production support for email campaigns, and providing multi-layered design specifications with attention to detail.
Please send your CV to email@example.comMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!