Location: Graphisoft Park, Budapest, Hungary
ChemAxon is an open and friendly science driven company working with world leading life science researchers to progress the value and utility of chemistry information. We provide a unique and transparent environment in which you can consider and create the best possible technical solutions for demanding users.
Your tasks will be:
● Designing and developing web application modules for reporting and data visualization
● Influencing the development of an underlying web services product
● Developing a complete web application from modules
Experience, skills and knowledge you should bring to us:
● BSc or higher degree in IT or related field
● Good written and verbal communication in English
● Good user interface design skills
● Understanding the OOP basics, and at least 1 year experience with programming in Java
Extras that we would appreciate:
● Strong Java skills
● Experience with building websites for mobile devices
● Understanding Web Services
● Basic knowledge in agile development and software testing
● High motivation and willing to learn
Experience and benefits we can offer you:
● Competitive remuneration package in a growing and improving company
● To be a part of a young, creative and progressive team
● Pleasant and homely atmosphere: leisure and recreation area, playing corner for children, flexible working hours, training packages, English lessons, yearly user conference with social programs...
● Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment
● Creating cutting edge technology in cheminformatics
● Working with agile (Scrum/Kanban/XP) methodologies
● Ability to work with global Top500 client companies including GSK, Thomson Reuters, Pfizer, Elsevier, etc...
How to apply:
Please send your CV and application in English to firstname.lastname@example.orgMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!