EPAM Systems, founded in 1993, is the leading provider of IT outsourcing software services and solutions in Central and Eastern Europe.
We have offices in Newtown, USA; Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen, Hungary; Moscow, St. Petersburg, Russia and Minsk in Belarus. EPAM is delivering advanced technology solutions at a great value for our customers worldwide.
EPAM Budapest is one of the headquarters of EPAM Systems. Currently recruiting exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
For further information please check our web site at www.epam.com
We are looking for Java / J2EE developers at various skills levels.
Java developers / Senior developers / Architects
As a Java developer you will be responsible for the implementations of different type of functionalities described in design documents. Besides programming in pure Java and implementing business objects using Java 2 Enterprise Edition/EJB framework technology, you will have to read and understand different type of UML diagrams and you have to have a clear understanding of the UML notations and the purpose of the UML diagrams, as our analysts and designers create the specifications using UML. Seniors are also to manage small sections of ongoing projects, help to manage individual teams, closely adhere to deadlines and report directly to the Project Manager.
The skills and experience you need to become a Java developer at EPAM are:
• In depth knowledge and at least 3-4 years’ experience in Java
• In depth knowledge of UML notations and diagrams
• Experiences with the most common IDEs, version control systems
• Basic knowledge of Ms SQL Server or Oracle
• Experience with the J2EE architecture, J2EE based Application Servers (Bea WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, etc.) is an advantage
• Portal usage is an advantage
• You must have good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking).
• Hungarian is not required
If you are interested of the above mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English and Hungarian) referring the position to: Laura_Farkas@epam.com.Mutasd a teljes hozzászólást!