Joobiliis a new Travel startup that is looking for talented UNIX developers of various levels that will be able to help us with our ongoing development of Joobili.com products. Candidates should have 5+ years experience using and administrating UNIX and 3+ years of Java, Python or Ruby on a UNIX platform with significant programming experience in general.
The candidate should understand Agile development techniques but also be able to understand working in a tight development environment and should also understand and adhere to project management and release management disciplines.
Key tasks of this role will be:
o Development of the Joobili site adding new features and working on new Joobili technologies.
o Ability to perform System Administration tasks and UNIX server maintenance
o Provide support to the business on ad-hoc (but crucial) tasks.
o Provide support to the existing Joobili Java web application
Relevant Key skills (not all are required for this role):
- Significant programming experience in one or more Object Orientated languages
- Java Web Development
- Python Programming experience
- Ruby Programming experience
- Experience of a Python web framework such as Django or a Ruby web framework such as Rails.
- Experience of PostgreSQL or MySQL SQL server applications
- In depth UNIX or Linux experience
- Experience of NGINX, Lighttpd or Apache 2.x
- Exposure and understanding of the Jython or Jruby programming environment is an advantage
- Understanding of XML, SOAP and other data interchange techniques
- Experience in Perl, Ruby or PHP Scripting is also advantageous
- Software development life cycle methodologies
- A keen interest in Web 2.0+ technologies
- An interest in Travel and Tourism
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.orgMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!