Java developers at Intland Software build the Jolt finalist product "codeBeamer" - used by Allianz, T-Systems, ASUS, Continental, and more.
We are now looking for a new Java web developer to our engineering team. You will add new features to the product, from the persistence tier to the web UI.
* rock-solid Java
* Spring (IoC, MVC) (Wicket is a plus)
* MySQL or Postgres or Oracle
* JUnit or TestNG & TDD
* good English (good German is a plus)
* SVN or Mercurial or Git (the more the better)
* can start as soon as possible
* enjoy working remotely
* above-average salary, based on experience
* product development on a Jolt finalist product
* jeans-and-tshirt environment
Send your resume/LinkedIn profile/whatever to aron.gombas at intland.comMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!