Experienced Web Designer
This role is part of a team who will be responsible for creating static and animated assets, sourcing artwork and developing new ideas that maximise page impressions, continually improving the site through creative design and development by brand guidelines and quality control. The designer will work closely with the production team to create content and marketing assets as briefed.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required:
- Education - Degree or equivalent in design (3-5 years of experience), preferably with bias towards online/new media
- Solid understanding of relevant web technologies or tools: Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Understanding of coding technologies XML, HTML.
- Prior experience in a creative role within a consumer facing online company - preferably with an entertainment.
- Experience in an online content focused environment, preferably working with journalists and editors.
- Experience of content management and workflow systems.
- Ability to manage brand integrity and present to core stakeholders on site developments.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and respond to programming requests on deadline.
- Self-starter who has high standards and excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to liaise with personnel at all levels
- Creative and proactive e.g. identifies areas for improvements and works with manager to implement.
- Strong commercial awareness.
Please send your professional english CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!