You will be an active participant of the brainstorming and designing phase as well as the implementation process. This is a place where your ideas will be made real and used by hundreds of thousands of users from 5 different countries every day.
* Object-oriented development using PHP 5+
* Semantic HTML, CSS, browser issues
* Understanding of the full web app stack. Database abstraction, request modelling, templating, URL mapping, preferably using PHP and Smarty.
* Designing websites with usability in mind
* Agile software development processes, test-driven development, estimation
* Independent problem-solving skills, ability to write code that scales well
* MySQL 5+
* Protecting against browser and web app security exploits
* Performance optimisation around HTTP requests, bandwidth, rendering, script execution
* Linux / FreeBSD CLI
* Setting up/conducting/evaluating usability tests and optimising for conversion: prototyping, usability test sessions, GWO
* Setting up and running automated front-end test suites, preferably using Selenium
* High-volume distributed web applications
* Query and database optimisation for MySQL 5
* Willingness to commit to a goal
* Ability to work alone and focus on job in hand
* Openness and clarity in communication
* Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
* Must value quality work and be ready to deliver on commitments (even if it requires extra efforts)
* Fluent English is a plus
What we offer:
* A great opportunity to be creative, to bring your ideas and prove your skills to the world
* An opportunity to improve your skills in usability and SEO as well as in development aspects of sales and online marketing
* You will work for a small company, but as part of a multinational group of e-commerce companies, you will have access to a huge knowledge base
* A great and helpful team
* Quiet, nice office, that can easily be reached by car or public transportation
The job is full time and based near Blaha Lujza tér, Budapest.
Details here: http://www.arukereso.hu/Jobs.php#front-end-developerMutasd a teljes hozzászólást!